I'd like to welcome you to Delgado's Dome Dwellers, a website dedicated to those of us who love two things. Watching the Toronto Blue Jays and talking about the Toronto Blue Jays. I have decided to create this website in order to bring to you all any thoughts I may have about our beloved Blue Birds, and to create and foster any and all discussion. No topic is off limits and there will be no moderation of comments except for comments deemed to be extremely racist and incredibly homophobic. However, if you think I'm an idiot, I encourage you to berate me, I can handle it. If you think I'm a genius, please say so, I always enjoy when someone strokes my ego. (Among other things...HOME RUNS GUYS!!!! Geez....)
Some of the things that will frequently be discussed are recaps and thoughts of games, prospecting, advanced stats vs. traditional, and rumors that appear to have merit. Of course, I hope over time the site will grow organically to the point where there will be more to discuss. I will also discuss other big events happening around the league, with a special focus on our AL East rivals.
I hope you all enjoy this new project of mine and I sincerely hope my writing is engaging enough where you will all become regulars.
Follow me on Twitter @justinv62
Just for the fuck of it, here have a picture of Blue Jays demi god Carlos Delgado.

No comments:
Post a Comment